Faculty Grant Writing Coaching Group
The grant writing coaching groups will connect you with faculty across the Leadership Alliance network. It will include a kickoff of intensive grant-writing groups led by assigned faculty coaches with whom you will continue to meet after the conference through virtual meetings.
Preference will be given to faculty from minority-serving (Leadership Alliance Member) institutions. Individuals from groups underrepresented in biomedicine, encompassing all relevant social, behavioral, and health sciences, are strongly encouraged to apply. Applications are encouraged from any individuals with a demonstrated commitment to increasing the full participation of underrepresented groups in biomedicine.
- A US citizen or permanent resident
- A faculty member from a Leadership Alliance institution
- Leadership Alliance alumni
- A Postdoctoral Fellow from a minority-serving institution
- Currently preparing or planning an NIH or NSF grant application
Please contact Maria DoVale with any questions.