Faculty Grant Writing Coaching Group
The Leadership Alliance is inviting applications for the 2021 Grant-writing Coaching Group program. These groups offer support from experts in the NIH grant writing process, as well as peer feedback from other grant writers in the groups. There are no fees, but space is limited. Faculty and Postdocs from MSIs are encouraged to attend.
Preference will be given to faculty from minority-serving (Leadership Alliance Member) institutions. Individuals from groups underrepresented in biomedicine, encompassing all relevant social, behavioral, and health sciences, are strongly encouraged to apply. Applications are encouraged from any individuals with a demonstrated commitment to increasing the full participation of underrepresented groups in biomedicine.
- A US citizen or permanent resident
- A faculty member from a Leadership Alliance institution
- Leadership Alliance alumni
- A Postdoctoral Fellow from a minority-serving institution
- Currently preparing or planning an NIH or NSF grant application
Please contact Dr. Taiese Bingham-Hickman with any questions.