Faculty Grant Writing Coaching Group
The grant writing coaching groups will connect you with faculty across the Leadership Alliance network. It will include a kickoff of intensive grant-writing groups led by assigned faculty coaches with whom you will continue to meet after the conference through virtual meetings.
Preference will be given to faculty from minority-serving institutions. Individuals from groups underrepresented in biomedicine, encompassing all relevant social, behavioral, and health sciences, are strongly encouraged to apply. Applications are encouraged from any individuals with a demonstrated commitment to increasing the full participation of underrepresented groups in biomedicine.
- A US citizen or permanent resident
- A faculty member from a Leadership Alliance institution
- Leadership Alliance alumni
- A Postdoctoral Fellow from a minority-serving institution
- Currently preparing or planning an NIH or NSF grant application
Please contact Maria DoVale with any questions.