SYnergistic Network to Enhance Research that Grows Innovation (SYNERGI)
SYNERGI builds upon the Alliance’s time-tested partnership and best practices to increase the readiness and competitiveness of our program participants. With a focus on first year scholars and sustained community building, the Alliance has developed a full cycle of skill building, mentorship, and outreach tools that transcends undergraduate to early career stages of both academic and research career pathways.
Academic Year workshops for 1st and 2nd year undergraduates
- Collaborative Learning
- What is Research?
- Applying for Undergraduate Summer Research Experiences
- Undergraduate Research Bootcamp
Professional Development and Virtual Mentoring Resources
- Career Development Workshop for Advanced Degree Scholars
- Mentoring Diverse Learners Workshop for Mentors & Advisors
- Alumni Network and Mentoring Resource
Community and Support Services
- SYNERGI Speaker Series
- Professional Conference Travel Awards
- Inventory of Family/Community Resources